Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 20

Little by little, I will get there. After my post last night, I did walk the dog and made a conscious choice NOT to have a drink when I got home (it was hard). I also had olives, a mini babybel light, a spoonful of peanut butter and a dinner that was... 2 slices of Papa Murphy's Mediterranean Chicken deLite pizza and a salad. I compromised. After dinner, I had a slice of bread with a pat of butter and a tea biscuit, I'm happy I only had ONE tea biscuit. That was hard, too. Baby steps. I am happy that I did not totally give up on myself and my goals yesterday. I sort of found a gray area to hang out in. I even said to DH that "I don't want to eat or drink these bad feelings away."

I don't think it would be fair (to myself) not to mention that I am having a very hard time with work these days. I am really wrestling with the kind of person I am becoming by staying where I am, and yesterday I attended a "training" session which magnified my situation. I have asked to speak with my boss' boss about executive coaching, she and I are going to lunch tomorrow.

So, here's today:

B: egg, 2 Boulder Breakfast Sausage links, 1/2 pear, coffee with 1% milk

L: grilled shrimp, grilled scallops, broccoli

S: dark chocolate ginger square

D: 2 slices Papa Murphy's Mediterranean DeLite Pizza, salad with romaine, spinach, tomatoes, red pepper

E: weights workout after work

S: tea biscuit

Daily Motivation: I'm shifting my focus to building my new body, rather than getting rid of the old one!

No comments:

Post a Comment