Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Not coming here is not OK, and April 19

I didn't post yesterday. I didn't eat well, either. Didn't post today, also didn't eat well. I see a pattern. I have to come here to plan if I'm going to be successful. I need to make deliberate decisions and then follow through on them. I didn't want to come here at 5:15 in the afternoon because today has been, well, not the best in terms of what I need to be doing to get to my goal. However, just because I'm not perfect doesn't mean I should throw in the towel now, does it? So when I'm slipping and when I don't want to come here and face it, that's a flashing warning that I need to come here and post. So, here goes.

B: egg, homemade waffle (1), apples, 1 tsp maple syrup, coffee with 1% milk

L: ground beef taco meat, chicken, 1 oz. cheddar cheese, 1 TBSP sour cream, 1 TBSP guacamole, 4 tortilla chips, 1/3 cup refried beans, lettuce and tomatoes. 1 8" flour tortilla.

S: a peanut butter cookie. and a bite of a brownie. And a handful of animal cookies.

D: I don't know yet. I really don't. Honestly right now, I just want to go to dinner and have someone else cook it, serve me, and clean up afterward. Could do salmon burger, salad and potatoes. Don't even need the potatoes. Maybe a rotisserie chicken, roasted veggies and a salad? <- This sounds pretty awesome. So does the salmon burger, to be honest!

E: tired. should spin, too tired to do it. Maybe an early night is what I need. Will walk the doggy love.

S: tea and a tea biscuit.


No comments:

Post a Comment