Friday, April 15, 2016

April 15

Was late to WW meeting. Up 3 lbs. Could be the tomato sauce and salt from dinner last night. Also could be that my choices this week were not stellar. I had a busy work week. I want to learn how to make good food choices when things get hard.

B: egg, 1/2 cup Fage 2% Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup blueberries, coffee with 2% milk.

L: salad with a protein (Cheddar's Kale salad?) Yes

S: almonds nope, mini babybel light and some pineapple

D: 1/2 a chicken enchilada, salad, black beans  yes

S: let's skip the sugar. Alcohol, I'm sure. DH and I may go for a beer no sugar, but did have a whisky cocktail.

E: 30 minute walk, somewhere in here today. (Also, if I can swing it I will try to leave early today to make it to a yoga class at 4:30PM. Not counting on that... but maybe...) did get to the yoga class!!

Daily Motivation: Be kind to yourself. I really am irritated that I'm up this week and I do feel it's because I didn't make good choices. The extra sugar during the week, an extra glass of wine, tortilla chips, not working out as much - these things all added up to a gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment