Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 12

I didn't start with a plan. It's 4PM and I'm writing now.

B: egg, 1/2 cup Fage Greek yogurt with 1/2 cup blueberries, coffee with half and half

L: 1.5 cups green chile (think it was chicken, not pork), 2 6" flour tortillas, 10 tortilla chips.

S: mini Reese's PB cup, fun-size Krackel bar, 1 square dark chocolate

---

What I've learned here is that I must pre-track my day in the morning!! Here is the plan for the rest of the day:

E: Spin class *The beefy guy, not Katie H, and again he gave a good workout. 

D: salmon, roasted sweet potatoes, romaine salad with cucumbers, olive oil, balsamic

S: homemade Dr. Bird cake. *and a bite of a peanut butter cookie, and 1/2 brownie. Hm. Sugar begets sugar, or it was all out on the table so I sampled it all? Did I need to do that? Cake, yes, the rest, let's think about that next time...

Daily Motivation: go spin and earn that cake.... that's my daily motivation!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment