Sunday, May 1, 2016

183.2 and last week

So I had a total stay, exact same weight, last week. I'll take this as a win because it was an extremely stressful work week (late nights to get a project done) and I did a good job overall keeping myself in check. It was definitely an opportunity to PRACTICE making good decisions under duress... sometimes I did well, sometimes I did not, my end result was I was the same weight, I'll take it.

Now back to losing. Sort of. See, after the awesome week, I didn't do well Friday or yesterday. It's like I just needed a real break so I ate mexican food, pizza, a burger, ice cream... all fine things, but all in the same 48 hours? Yikes! Time to get back on the bus. You like where it's going and you like how you feel when you're on it, so, all aboard.

Tonight DH and I are going out for our anniversary. I'm so happy I married him. :)

Today:
4 small homemade blueberry pancakes, 2 tbsp real maple syrup, coffee with 1% milk.

L: TBD (high veggies, healthy!!)

D: TBD (healthy!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment