Friday, May 20, 2016

180.2 and this week

I'm doing a little better than I thought. I even ate sfogliatelle and lost weight. On average, I lost a pound per week over the last 3 weeks. Go me.

The plan is to keep this going through August.

I think it's important that I recognize my ability to subconsciously do what I need to do. I didn't track but I did listen to my body. I ate what I wanted, but only what felt right. I split a lot of things with Mr. Blueberry Pancakes. I ate slowly and enjoyed the food and the people I shared it with. As a result, I'm near my 'comfortable' weight - the weight it doesn't take a lot of effort to stay at.

I do think I'll need to step it up to get below this point. After being at the gym Monday, I was too tired the rest of the week. But I'm caught up now and feel like I can do the work.

Being MINDFUL about my food choices worked for me. And now, to carry it forward through the summer....

---
Weight is according to Weight Watchers. My own scale said 177.8.  

No comments:

Post a Comment