Monday, May 16, 2016

morning workout

I'm back in the Land of the Living. Went to Philly on Thurs. to visit my Grandma and have a 20-year reunion for my Dad Vail's medal. We walked a lot, thank goodness, because of course we ate a lot. I did... poorly with food, overall. But I decided that when I get back I'm getting up and doing MORNING WORKOUTS, so that's what I did today! This pic is of me on the way home, after I did my 30 minute Schuykill-inspired erg workout. Nothing crazy, just 30 minutes with 5 1-minute-on pieces throughout the last 10 minutes. I'm using this week to get myself used to doing morning workouts. I almost didn't go, but then I said GET OUT OF BED and I got dressed and I'm happy I made it to the gym!

B: egg, 1 oz. cheese, 1/2 a big orange

S: almonds (16ish)

L: A grandma sandwich. Roll, cold cuts, cheese, veggies, oil and vinegar

S: A small lemon cookie from Testa's bakery.

D: TBD I think we're going out.

What do I think of this? It's... a start. I don't want to waste food, so I won't. I'll also be a good bit healthier after today, back to the basics of real food, less alcohol, etc. Will watch it on dinner. I do want to be in better shape before heading abroad... and for Danielle's wedding.

The good thing about being away was I didn't really drink at all. Just wine with meals, and maybe 6 oz at a time at the most.

I do have a caffeine addiction. I am cutting back, starting today.

I am so happy to be healthy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment