Tuesday, May 10, 2016

still sick... sort of...

Yesterday I woke up with pink eye in BOTH eyes. Sheesh kabeeshka! I went to the dr, and today I'm still home because I have crazy zombie eyes. I hope the drops start kicking in soon... oh yeah this comes on the heels of the laryngitis I had this weekend. This is just a really crazy sick run and I'm ready to be feeling GREAT again!

As for weight loss, I can't say I'm focused on that this week. I am making pretty good food choices, though I've had a lot of extra sugar with all the honey/lemon drinks and frozen yogurt. I think whatever happens on the scale (whichever way it goes) would just be a sickness-related anomaly anyhow. If I'm burning any extra calories, it's due to laundry and errands. That's the extent of my exercise.

Right now I'm just focusing on getting better. Truly, that's all I want to do. Dr. said I'm clear to go to work, etc - that I'm contagious, but just be conscious. He also said I can travel. Guess we'll see how I do today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment