Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday update - 175.0

I am nearly back at my pre-EuroTrip weight. Go, me.

I had planned on yoga Thursday, but it didn't work out, so I went to the gym (in my yoga clothes, which meant A TANK TOP, which I never EVER wear to the gym) and erged. I did minute-on, minute-off for 30 minutes, and ended up pulling 6K in 28:29. That's amazing, considering it was minute on, minute OFF. I wonder what I can get my 6K time down to? Ummm... not gonna go there.

Tonight is Great American Beer Fest. I shouldn't be here writing because I have a specific list of things I need to get done before I leave work today... on the other hand... I'm happy to post here. Earlier this week Le Grande Dame and I made pretzel necklaces for ourselves and our significant others to wear as we walk around tasting beer. We also killed a lovely bubbly bottle of rose in the process. By the way, that bottle was my first ever WHISPER when opening bubbly! Our screaming immediately negated the effects... ha! And who knows, perhaps that's the last time I will do it, but I DID IT. Ha!!!

Anyhow, back to GABF. I have planned out my eating and drinking and am just going to use extra points for the after-meal, though I don't want to use too many extra points for that! My goal is to keep it to 15 points. It is possible to do this. Goals goals goals and BUILD THE NEW. This is a behavior I am consciously trying to BUILD - eating like a normal person, which means splurging a little every so often. Managed splurging, if you will.

I am four pounds from my Halloween Challenge goal (silly number). This is happening. It really is and I believe I will be at goal before Christmas! 11 weeks for 11 pounds. Wow.

Happy Friday, friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment