Monday, April 17, 2017

I had a really bizarre dream the other night about going up a very big, steep hill. It was along the road my friend and I were walking, and it was almost straight up. The road until then had been pretty flat up until then with a few little ups and downs but this hill was just a big WALL in front of us. We did it, though. Up top I turned to look back over the edge and I busted out laughing at my friend. I said "Oh my God, I would NEVER turn around and go back down this! It must be just a one-way, there is no way you can go down, it's like falling off a cliff!" And we kept on walking.

So I looked the dream up and apparently it means I have a big challenge in front of me (represented by the hill) which I am able to conquer (because I did get to the top of it). Of course I immediately thought it was weight-loss related and that my hill was the last 8 pounds I have left to lose before I get to goal and be a free member at WW... these pounds certainly are a CHALLENGE. But I really DO have everything I need to do it - the dream interpretation also said that I have everything at hand to be able to complete the challenge. So basically now it is JUST DO IT.

Easter was this weekend. We did a lot. Workouts, skiing, beignets, candy, cooked Easter dinner, drank, had fun. I ate whatever I wanted all Easter Sunday, including LOTS of sugar. LOTS of calories. And today so far I am back on the wagon. Had a weights workout, planned my food for the day, getting it done. The hill IS steep. But I can do it and I will, one decision/step
at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment