Friday, March 17, 2017

numbers - 172.8 / 175.2

The other day someone posted on Connect that they didn't like the mental beating they gave themselves when the number on the scale went up. I think I'm suffering from the same.

Bathroom scale said 172.8 in my pjs this morning. WW scale said 175.2 in jeans. Bath scale is down... WW scale is up... I still feel badly. I want the WW number to go down. I am not sure what to do about the feeling. But perhaps I am getting too involved in the numbers. I did go well over calories twice this past week, and ate peanut butter (unmeasured) the last few nights. So I know why the scale is where it is... and if I am really serious about losing weight to be a better biker, I need to GET SERIOUS about it and make changes.

Speaking of CHANGE... another thing I read on Connect - there is a woman who gets up every day at 5AM and spends an hour in the gym, she calls it "MY hour." She does a combo of cardio and weights, and she does it six days a week. I am considering this. My friend in Atlanta does the same thing. It's kind of what you have to do, if that's really what you want. I like how I look - I want to LOVE how I look.

Also speaking of things I have never done... today is St. Patrick's Day and the girls at work want to go out for Mexican lunch. I have planned to eat the chips and a bean tostada - I'll maybe add a side salad, maybe not.

Happy Friday St. Patrick's Day, all!

---

After scrolling through my recent posts, I realize that both the bathroom and WW scale are up. I DO need to make changes. Real change... looks like MY HOUR will be a real thing starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment