Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day

I just ate three Valentine's Day donuts... they were specialty donuts and super delish... but... THREE? That's not exactly how someone who loves herself and wants to be healthy would treat herself. I am not exactly sure what is going on.

I have work stress - I don't like what I do or who I work for.

I have house stress - everything is a mess, we have guests coming this weekend, we have a freaking MATTRESS on the LIVING ROOM FLOOR right now.

It's Valentine's Day and DH loves me pretty much more than anyone could be loved (and I do not deserve it!) but he's not a 'celebrate the day' kind of guy - for ANY day - and I am, and so I feel a little like I want a celebration, so, what, I eat three damn donuts?

I also stepped on the scale this morning (after breakfast) and was frightened by the number I saw.

I am not really having a great Valentine's Day. I feel sad, overwhelmed and frustrated in multiple areas of my life. I really wish I were better at handling life when things go badly.

Tonight I'm going to spin with DH. That's our Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment