Monday, February 20, 2017

Goals - 178.0

I would say I have a goal to lose one pound this week, but I have no idea where I currently am. Although, that's not a true statement - my bathroom scale this morning said 178.0. So by Friday morning, I want to see 177.0 or less on that scale. OK, I can start there.

Workout tonight will be to lift with my love. Then, fish, veggies (spinach) and sweet potato for dinner.

Spin tomorrow night. Trainer Wednesday. Erg or run Thursday morning. BAM! Workouts are planned.

Dinner tomorrow will be homemade burgers. And veggies. Can have leftovers for lunch on Wed.

Dinner Thursday will be House Anniversary Dinner. :)  Which means, go to meeting Thursday morning. Workout right after work - run up near office?

A strange thing happened this weekend. I let myself get WAY too hungry to be able to function on Sunday afternoon... then ice cream was the only option, but as I stood in line (we met people there, everyone else had eaten) I was so upset to be in line by myself. I just wanted to eat - anything - but I didn't want everyone looking at me. And here is the important part - I *felt like* everyone was staring at me, because I was the fat girl in line for ice cream, and that they were all judging me and about to laugh at me, so I jumped out of line and ran into the bathroom. It didn't take long for me to figure out no one was *actually* laughing at me, nor would they - I knew that was not what was actually happening. I collected myself, left the bathroom and went back to the line. My friend and my husband got into line with me, at that point. But I was shocked at my initial reaction and subsequent escape. I know the only judgement was coming from me. I know that it was not unreasonable for me to walk in and to get in line, I was hungry, we were there for ice cream. There was definitely some sort of shame going on. I'm not sure what to do with it, but now I know it's there. And it was weird and I did not like it.

In any case, it's Monday. One pound by Friday. I can do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment