Thursday, September 13, 2012

sixteen to go

I am down another 2 pounds this week and am a sweet sixteen pounds from goal. Yay, me!

What worked? I wrote down everything I ate. I only had 1/2 of ONE day of the week where I didn't pay attention and track it, that was DH's birthday party. BUT... I assumed I used up all my "extra" points and calories that night, so stayed very strict with my limits on the other days of the week.

Also on DH's birthday party night, we did 10 miles of biking to restaurants and bars (super fun!!) so I am sure that helped to offset things!

I made a workout plan for the week and stuck to it. I've done 2 days of BFL lifting (LOVE IT!!) and also did a 5K time trial run with the tri club this past Tuesday. I was at 30:41 for that run... would like to be below 30 minutes again... but at least I am running.

I also stayed again for the "meeting after the meeting" and while I am well aware of everything discussed, I like hearing it again. I think the refresher is helping - well, judging by my results from last week, it is.

So now, to make a plan for this week. Which will be the topic of another post...


No comments:

Post a Comment