Friday, June 24, 2016

Before the Ride

I'm down a few pounds from where I was when I said I wanted to be lighter for the Bike MS ride! That is something.

I have been tracking WW style for two weeks. It's been good. I've been drinking a LOT less alcohol since starting to track. I've also been a lot more mindful and conscious of what I am eating. This is now a priority, rather than an afterthought with a "hope for the best!" mentality. DH and I have been trying to save money so have been eating in a lot, which has helped my WW efforts.

I kind of feel like I'm going to get to goal this summer. Like, there's no "clutter" or things to get in my way, I'm not really thinking about it, I'm just doing it. I can actually see my goal and I want to take (and am taking!) the steps to get there. That's been missing for a while. I am pretty sure that going to meetings and tracking has helped. I also have a "summer sticker sheet" inside my bathroom cabinet. It's a nice visual and a way to keep me (literally) focused on my goals.

I guess I feel that it's now out there in the universe and it's just gonna happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment